And yet again we have neglected the blog... Sorry blog! Sorry blog readers!
Last we left off, Eva and I were adventuring through the wilds of Texas. Since then we have made our way over and up the coast to the Bay Area. Along the way we have:
- Adventured amongst the saguaros in Arizona
- Chased rainbows down the highway
- Hiked in the hills around San Diego
- Got our hands on some real rock at Joshua Tree
- Continued to live out of a cooler
- Explored a random section of the PCT! (Makes me want to tackle the whole thing)
- Got my hair cut by a skilled barber named Eva
- Saw that bridge thing
- Climbed some hills in SF!
- Hung out in some nice libraries
- Explored some of the incredible coast on the peninsula
- Saw some tall red trees
- Saw some trains! (Classic Snyder move)
- Been to many markets
- Eaten our fair share of croissants
- Explored the land behind Berkeley
- Been witness to the high waters
- Ran up some rather tall hills
- Mostly walked up some other tall hills...
- Climbed some rocks at Castle Rocks
- Tried to get stronger that the gym
- Looked totally dashing the whole time